Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) For sale: Ascend Pipeline 25-1U-FX

I accidentally ordered a P25-1U-FX a long time ago
thinking it was something else.  Now it's a paperweight.
I would like to sell it to anybody dirt cheap.  It
is essentially brand new -- never been used and still in
it's original container.

The model is P25-1U-FX - you can get more information
from http://www.ascend.com/201.html

I'm asking $250 paid by credit card only and I'll pay
the FEDEX 2-day shipping.  Call (501) 443-6444, select
sales from the menu, and mention you're interested in
buying the Pipeline 25.  Or, you can send
email to sales@arkansas.net.

Thanks in advance.