Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) MRTG with BSTDX-8/9000

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Michael Ferioli wrote:

> I am having great difficulty getting MRTG to query CERTAIN MIB
> variables on my Cascade/Ascend BSTDX's.  And, of course, the
> most important MIB variables (cktInOctets, etc.) are the ones
> I can't get.

 I now have a similar problem getting info from a TNT, specifically the
callStatusIfIndex from a particular connetion, works great on the Max 4k
and P220 that I tested it on, but I moved some nailed connections to the
TNT and it is always returning 0 for the IfIndex, which makes it hard to
get the real stats for mrtg..

Did someone break something in the implementation? I looked at the mibs
(running 2.1.3) and they are fine..As I said, works great on other
models..

--
jason