From: Robert Koruna [mailto:robert.koruna@tiwag.co.at]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 9:25 AM
To: ascend-users@bungi.com
Subject: (ASCEND) modem speed verification

Hello,

I'm new to this list and to ascend products, but it runs at the end.

I have a question that is surely very simple for most of you. I have a
max 2012. I want to see with which speed and protocol a modem
to modem connection is established. Is there a show command or
a status window, where I can find this ???

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Robert Koruna <robert.koruna@tiwag.co.at>

TIWAG-Tiroler Wasserkraftwerke AG