Ascend Archive

Re: (ASCEND) NAT ain't there?!

Tim Jung wrote:

> Sounds like your not running new enough version of the software. Because it
> should be in there with a new enough release of the software. I would upgrade to
> the latest version and go from there. I believe 6.0.4 was the latest last I
> looked.

I received an email from someone here that clued me in and so upgraded
to 5.1 and everything is fine. However, I went back and looked at the
other one, and it DOES say it's 5.0A but still has NAT. I'm gonna up-
grade it anyway, something obviously got scrambled somewhere. It never
picks up the other line, anyway.