Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) V.90 release date

By the sketchy details that have been released.

ie no ISP has stated that they have removed the code. Several Ascend
based ISP are advertising V.90 available now on their web site
(meaning that they have felt comfortable enough to move it to
a production system and advertise that it is available).  I would conclude
that it is most likely very stable.  Although I have not tried it myself.

I am just wondering if there is any indication when the status of the
code will be changed from closed beta?

Kelvin Hockin
Echo Online Administration