Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Radius accounting

Heya all..

Have just got RADIUS setup for accounting and all looks well.  Someone able
to point me in the right direction for some scripts to help me generate some
billing details for each user from the detail file?

Thanks
Andrew

     Andrew Titheridge               Q Online
     Manager                         Internet Service Provider
     manager@qonline.com.au          http://www.qonline.com.au
     34a Mair St (East)              ph:  (03) 5333 3319
     Ballarat                        fax: (03) 5333 3018
     3350                            mobile: (0419) 343 100