Re: (ASCEND) NT RADIUS Servers (was RE: )

Tom_Eudaily@transalta.com wrote:

> Is anyone
> running radius on a NT server? When a user dials into the MAX. I push the
> auth request to my Radius server(Which is running on NT 4.0
> srv). I'd like
> to upgrade my ver of Radius. I'm currently running ver 1.0
> In NT there is a nice ACW(access control wizard) gui that makes
> adding user
> accounts very easy. Wher can I find the upgrade sw. Everytime I assk
> someone at Ascend about this they tell me to use Radius on
> Unix........I'm

Lucent NavisRadius 3.0 is JAVA based and is fully supported on NT.  It
includes a bundled Sybase SQL database server (NT and Sparc Solaris) and a
GUI for adding and removing users from the database.   NR 3.0 is scheduled
for release this month.  For more information you can e-mail
radius-support@lucentradius.com  with any questions and they can help.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@lucentradius.com> <kinnen@lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS