(ASCEND) ISDN Newbie...

Aloha,

	I'm setting up Maui first ISDN according to the local telco.  I have
the BRI's groomed, scrubbed and connected.  The ISDN modem is an Adtrans 3000
and hooks up well with other equipment set to accept ISDN calls.
	I'm running a 4048 w/6.1.24, ISDN Sig Installed and the connection
profile set as:

	Main Edit Menu
                Ethernet
                   Connections
                         Connection Profile Name
                         Station = Connection Profile Name
                         Active = Yes
                         Encaps = MPP
                         Route IP = Yes
                         Encaps options...
                         Recv PW = ****
                         IP options...
                         Pool=1
                         Telco options...
                         AnsOrig = Both
                         Call Type = Switched

	According to Ascend this is what I need in order to accept an ISDN
call.  Below is the error message in the logs:

Dec 17 14:00:47 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: slot 0 port 0, line 1, channel 1, Incoming Call, 808******* [MBID 138; 808*******->*******]
Dec 17 14:00:47 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: slot 9 port 1, Assigned to port, 808******* [MBID 138; 808*******->*******]
Dec 17 14:00:48 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: slot 9 port 1, line 1, channel 1, Call Connected, 808******* [MBID 138; 808*******->*******]
Dec 17 14:00:48 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: call 10 AN slot 9 port 1 64K *******
Dec 17 14:01:23 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: call 10 CL 0K   c=185 p=10 s=56000 r=56000
Dec 17 14:01:23 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: slot 9 port 1, line 1, channel 1, Call Disconnected [MBID 138; 808*******->*******]
Dec 17 14:01:23 a5.kihei.maui.net ASCEND: slot 9 port 1, Call Terminated [MBID 138; 808*******->*******]

	He can get authenticated via analog but I think for the ISDN side he is
not getting an IP.  Please, any help would be very much appreciated.

	Mahalo..

					Jon