Ascend Archive

(ASCEND) Citrix port 1494 High Priority (?)

We have a customer who is using a P50 connecting to our MAXen 4048s and then
to the net to connect to a remote Citrix server.

The problem lies in that they lose the connection to the Citrix server (NOT
the connection to the MAXen over ISDN) after about 30 seconds.

After a compelling discussion (NOT) with the Citrix support staff they
recommended setting up port 1494 as a HIGH PRIORITY port...

Is this a possible thing with a P50 and/or a MAX 4048? If so How?

Thanks!

Andy Rosen
arosen@surflinx.com
Network Administrator