Re: (ASCEND) Max TNT 7.0.3

No, I haven't.  It is on the older 4/1 Ethernet card (100TX).  I talked to
a couple of other people on the list and they see the same problem.  I
haven't opened a ticket yet because I already downgraded the code on my
TNT's and can't show Ascend the problem.

--
William Charnock
CTO, FastLane Internet Services