Re: (ASCEND) Radius Accounting

Hi Claus,
to get a rough idea I'm using Perl Logfile:Radius (needs Logfile:Base I
guess)
installation is easy, examples are include
but sorry nothing like WEB

If you extend the shipped examples please let me know because I'm a little
bit
lazy and my scripts are very close to the original one <:-)

I check only for:
User-Name    Acct-Session-Time Ascend-Data-Rate Acct-Authentic
Framed-IP-Address        User-Name Acct-Session-Time Ascend-Data-Rate
Framed-Protocol