(ASCEND) [Fwd: routes]

gentleman,

I can reach my office from my home PC and pipeline 50 direct. There is
also a indirect route via a sattelite office (also equipped with a pipe)

for example
home PC 192.168.2.203/29
home pipe 192.168.2.201/29

office pipe 192.168.1.1/24
office server 192.168.1.10/24

satellite office 192.168.2.1/25

my home pipe is setup to call the office pipe for a connection to the
server
the satellite office pipe is setup to call the office pipe

how do I make clear to my home pipe that he must try the satellite
office pipe to call the server if the direct route is unavailable.
I have already a profile in the home pipe to call the satellite office.
It has something to do with routes and hops but I cant figure it out.