RE: (ASCEND) WinNT DUN not starting PPP

There are 3 settings that need to be changed in the phone book entry in NT

1. Uncheck "Enable LCP Extensions"
2. Select "Accept any authentication including clear text"
3. oops... I guess it's only 2 things :)

Also, you need to make sure that the user isn't trying to run any scripts or
bring up a terminal window.

G'luck,

Troy