(ASCEND) RE: Cisco 766M connect to Max4k

Hi all,

We have a client just bought a Cisco 766M ISDN router trying to connect to
our Max4k. I believe all the ISDN parameter is setup correctly on the cisco
and I can see the user connected but nothing can go (ping fail, workstation
on the cisco LAN cannot get anywhere and they are using NAT) and the
connection terminated after 30 seconds or so.

I am guessing there is some compatibility issue between the two.

Any one has any experience on there?

Thanks

Daniel