(ASCEND) configuration for ISP franchise

Hello there,

Have any of you established franchise arrangements for your ISP? We are
examining the possibility of establishing franchise arangements in other

calling zones for local access within our country. Our ISP offers dial
up access for web browsing and e-mail only at the moment. Other value
added services will be come later.

What could be the most efficient technical solution, we currently have
some maxens  ( 4004   &  2024  ) and run linux servers? Our initial
thought was to put a max
at each site for dial-up and authenticate at our NOC via leased line
connections from the franchisee.

Suggestions on the following would be appreciated:

- Technical Network arrangement

- Cost Arrangements

Wayne