Re: (ASCEND) What's going to happen to NAVIS RADIUS?

Tom Wagoner wrote:

> Since Lucent is letting go of their Radius NT what is going to happen to the
> NAVIS RADIUS?
> Will they be EOLing it too?  What is another good alternative that will be
> around for while and runs on NT?

NavisRADIUS is merging with PortAuthority and PA will be the base for future
NavisRADIUS releases.  NR 3.0 (Skipped from 1.3 to 30 to keep all the various
version numbers form being confused) is getting ready for beta at this time.
It's java based and the next release will support Solaris and Windows NT.  It
should work on any other platform that has a JVM but does not have official
support for platforms other then the previously mentioned.

http://www.livingston.com/marketing/products/port-authority.html

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS