Re: (ASCEND) 7.2.3 for the Max

Like I said, no obvious complaints. Sure we have issues with modems
occasionally, but its usually worked out with a flash upgrade or the like.
Currently here are a list of the speeds connected now, sorted by speed.
Majority of connections are decent as far as I'm concerned. I do only run
analog on my 4xxx's and no stacking or anything else weird.

  14400 14400 PPP
  14400 14400 PPP
  21600 16800 PPP
  26400 24000 PPP