(ASCEND) Monitoring Pipeline 75

I am currently using the "cheesy" Java Pipeline monitor that comes with the
Pipline software.  Most of the information that the program display are
useless, and the channel utilization bars do not work either.

I noticed a MIB section for the Pipeline units under the aos.ascend.com ftp
site.  Would like to know how I could use all these MIB that they had
listed.

Is there any other alternative solution for monitoring the Pipeline unit?