Re: (ASCEND) How to bundle channels (>2)

Yes, but DSL can go faster than T1 if you're close enough to the CO.
People bundle T1s...yes, but the preferred way seems for 1-3 or so T1
to be inverse mux on ATM...handle on the WAN switch. Deliver as high-speed
serial (e.g. HSSI). More than about 4 T1 just buy a fractional T3.
Then the T1s are concatenated TDM, which is more efficient.
Even if you buy individual T1, you have option to plug those T1 into a MUX
of your own to combine them TDM.
Routers are great but not everything should be done by shoving it into
the router. Sometimes you need to lie to your router . Or hide things.