(ASCEND) Ascemd Max T1 and FR backup

Does anyone use ISDN or mulitlink analog as a backup for your T1 and Frame
Relay connections to you Maxen. We thought we could just do it through the
max, but our T1 and PRI dial-up trunks are provisioned in-bound only and
reject any outbound calls. We've have had problems with three different
backhaul circuits recently (all different telcos) and thought it might be
time to put some sort of low bandwidth backup (say 128K or so) in place as a
solution. An automatic backup would be ideal(i.e. all traffic on FR circuit,
FR circuit goes down, traffic starts moving on backup ISDN or Analog
line(s). Thanks in advance for any suggestions and/or comments.
Tim Brown
SumterNet, Inc.