(ASCEND) CB Training

Has anyone taken any Computer Training from Ascend? Any opinions or
suggestions?

Any other Companies that offer Computer Based Training in these
categories (prefer videos, but will do CDs)

I want to lear how to configure filters, firewalls and do Win9x and
WinNT TCP/IP network support and troubleshooting in
conjunction with an Ascend Pipeline 75 (I'm a programmer by trade)

Whenever I try to configure filters or firewall no one can get out :-\

My first guess...from
http://www.lucentnetcare.com/consulting/education/courses/cbt-special.asp

Internet Security:

    Overview
    Firewall Principles
    Secure Communications (maybe, maybe not, If I can configure the
equipment correctly shouldn't the software /
    firmware handle this ???)

Network Management and Security:

    Management and Security
    Managing LANs
    TCP/IP Management SNMP
    Troubleshooting LANs

Routed Network Protocols:

    TCP/IP Applications
    TCP/IP Protocols
    TCP/IP Architecture and Routing

From only a little experience with CBT I prefer videos because there
probably because it takes a lot less to do graphics on a
video) Good graphic CDs are very expensive.

Thanks, Tracey