(ASCEND) Calling to Pipeline running Nat.

 I have been successful calling from a Pipeline75 running NAT (6.0.1), to a
Max4048(7.0.22) that has an Ip pool setup within it . What I cannot do, is
turn this around and dial from the Max4048 to the Pipeline. It seems as
though the Pipeline just sits there trying to negotiate and then  the
connection drops.  I believe the LAN Adrs and the IF Adrs have something to
do with this, but cannot get a grasp on the theory. Any help would be
appreciated.

 My questions are?
---------------------

1) Must I specify a static Ip address in the MAX to call the Pipeline, or
can pools be used when calling out?

2) Is the Pipeline running Nat capable of receiving a connection from a
4048 and routing ip ?

3) Are there any certain debug commands I can use to further explore this
challenge ?

4) Does anyone have any documents on how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Will

William Roberts
Certified TCP/IP Network Analyst