(ASCEND) Re: your mail

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, [utf-7] sykim(Seung-Yong Kim) wrote:

> help sykim+AEA-mjl.co.kr +ADw-mailto:sykim+AEA-mjl.co.kr+AD4-

It looks like somebody should call the Korean police and an
ambulance...this guy is in such bad shape that all he can type is 'help'
before he collapses onto the keyboard spewing random characters...

Maybe a description of your problems? Or have your faulty MAXes driven you
to commit some sort of honor bound suicide? :> (Forgive me if I project
Japanese custom onto you...I'm not as aware of Korean culture.)

andy