Re: (ASCEND) 4048 and v.34 question

Just to clarify, as the release notes state, we do support the V.34 modem
cards in 7.0.x, but that was the last release for those cards. And we still
certainly support the V.34 protocol on the newer modem cards.

Carl should open a ticket with support to see why he is having trouble with
the older cards.