(ASCEND) Change from 4048 to 6096

This is strange...

When we changed from 4048s to 6096s we had a strange problem.

When the user logs in to the max 6096, there is a 10 to 15 second pause
before anything resolves via DNS.
I figured that this was a dns issue...So I ran winipcfg and checked to see
what the DNS servers were listed as.  They were in there right after the
person connected. If I was to drop to dos and ping an ip right after I
connected, it would work right away.  But if I pinged a name such as
www.rvi.net it would just sit there for like 10-15 seconds then work.
However, on the 4048s, this doesn't happen.

Thanks,
Daniel