Crossfire... status?

Got some questions for an otherwise great game....

What is the status of the client server version of crossfire?  I think that
that would be real interesting.

I am having trouble with the cfree function call.  I tried changing all the
cfree calls to just free.  From the man page this seemed ok.  However,
after compiling I was not able to so into shops.  It seemed that the program
was not freeing up memory correctly.    I am running this on Linux (that may
be the problem) which does not seem to have cfree in it's libraries.

Are the teleporters controlable.... I think that they should be or at least
some sort of pattern available to them.

What is the progress on the save function?

Weapon idea....

  Vorperal Boomarang --> treat it as an arrow or bolt but make it come back to
                         you after it has sliced through the body of the enemy.
                         (the bitmap for this could be real easy).

Other Idea....

  How about a backpack or a bag of holding.  Something so that I can carry more
  without being hampered by it.  (200 arrows are just too heavy :)

  bracers or other types of armour to round out the selection of armor

Thanks for listening...

Once again... a great game....

Byong