SCROLLING

Hello, this is Skud(tyler). I have add a new fix to the xio.c. It scrolls the
message window, instead of just starting at the top and writing over the old
window. We have tested it on a fast machine with three players, there were no
noticable slow downs, I would like to see more tests run on the new code.

It consists of changing two lines in xio.c.

In the routine draw_info() change this:

  if(++(pl->contr->infoline)>=INFOLINES){
    pl->contr->infoline=0;

to :

    if(++(pl->contr->infoline)>=INFOLINES){
    XCopyArea(pl->contr->gdisp,pl->contr->win_info,pl->contr->win_info,
      pl->contr->gc_info,0,13,410,363,0,0);
    pl->contr->infoline--;
  }

that is all there is to it, my concern here is time, how slow it runs on
smaller platforms, so let me know.

any questions, just send some mail.

later.

Tyler.