Re: Dread

> I have a simple question.  Is it possible to kill dread by
> hitting it?  If so, how?  I was certainly patient and hit the
> thing *many* times yet nothing seemed to happen.

Depends on what version you have.  If you have a pre-release of 0.88,
many monsters, including Dread, regenerates hit-points.
Still possible to kill him, but not by the average adventurer... 8)

In my opinion, there ought to be some monsters in the game from which
you run in panic when you see them.  The game isn't the same without
those adrealine boosters 8)
(Coming to a workstation near you in the near future: The Famous Rustmonster!)

-Frank.