Re: Bonecruncher

> Another reason to get out the current version...I'll release it very
> soon, eventhough I haven't finished what I was supposed to finish before
> the release.
> Anybody got a script/program that includes new files in a recursive
> diff-file?
>
> -Frank.

According to the patch man page, the best way to do this is to create an
empty file in the old directory with the same name as the file you wish to
add. I'm not 100% sure whether this works with all versions of patch.
Also if you are patching subdirectories you need to use the -p option when
applying the patch.

-Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, rgg@aaii.oz.au