Re: Character levels.

>Typically, what level characters do players seem to be playing with ?
>We don't have that many active players here, so it is hard to get an idea
>of what sort of characters are being used. Do characters survive for long
>periods of time, or is there a high mortality rate with people rapidly
>bringing characters upto some plateau level ?
> Also do people tend to play in teams or solo, and if they play multiplayer,
>do most people co-operate, or is there a lot of interplayer violence ?
>
>Just wondering,

At this time we usually play with some fairly high level characters (8-10)
both individually and as a team.  This is only after the save feature
was implemented because we typically only play for an hour at a time.  (BTW, I
think it is a lot more fun playing with high level characters; you don't
have to get a heart attack each time you see a ghost or a scorpion.)  We have
a variety of characters (barbarian, viking, and a mage) so that we can use
the strengths of each character in different areas.  Now that we each have
a high level character we are also starting some new characters so we can
have a choice of the type of character we want to play that day.

>	Rupert
>
>--
>Rupert G. Goldie, rgg@aaii.oz.au

byron