Character levels.

Forwarded message:
> From owner-crossfire@ifi.uio.no Thu Oct 15 00:03 PDT 1992
> From: Rupert G. Goldie <rgg@aaii.oz.au>
> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 16:56:56 EST
> To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
> Subject: Character levels.
>
> Typically, what level characters do players seem to be playing with ?
1 level.

> We don't have that many active players here, so it is hard to get an idea
> of what sort of characters are being used.
I uses widards.  a friend uses barbarian...  with out the extra
potions everywere, you need the bonus from the stats.

>Do characters survive for long periods of time, or is there a high mortality
>rate with people rapidly bringing characters upto some plateau level ?
yes,  people die alot.  most get to level 4  not to level 5.   if you
get past level 5, I usually get to level 10, then try stupid things and
die.

>  Also do people tend to play in teams or solo, and if they play multiplayer,
> do most people co-operate, or is there a lot of interplayer violence ?
people start solo, It's better to scumm alone.
after you get a 6 level dude, you join a party.
people here co-operate alot.  (you only have a +4 sword. Here, have Mournblade)