Re: Objects in editor

The problem with that idea is then the players get rich quick.
My thought on it is that any object which can be found in the game should
be allowed to be put on the map intentionally.  Doing it otherwise leads
to complete and utter monty-haul levels (ala sokoban tower)

--JT
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach
Isn't humanity egocentric? Whenever we talk, we say "Here's my two cents
  worth," but we only offer "a penny for your thoughts." --ariel@cs.ucla.edu

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu