Re: LOS

I'd be willing to generate pixie or gprof data for the game... It'll take me
a few days to get around to it though.

My problem with LOS is that you have know clue if there IS a grim reaper
anywhere UNTIL you run into it, UNLESS you've either played the level a lot
or looked at it in an editor.   THAT is what people dislike most I believe.
the random hosiness factor.  If a character is going to die, it should die
for a reason, not because I stepped into a room and randomly chose the wrong
door first.

--JT
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu