crossfire v0.87

The mailinglist will be down for 6-12 hours, thus I`m mailing
this directly to each member.

I figured it was time to release what I've done lately.

The files can be found at ftp.ifi.uio.no as:
/pub/crossfire/crossfire0.87.tar.Z
and
/pub/crossfire/maps0.87.tar.Z

There are unfortunately some new bugs as well as the new features...
But that's what I have bugtesters for 8)

The line-of-sight routine should be made faster.  If you have trouble
with them, undefine "USE_LOS" in config.h.
You might also be interesting in defining "SPEED_GAME" in config.h
to see how well it works on your system.

If you have little diskspace, you can compress most files in the
lib directory.  Read the README file placed there.

And, as usual: remember to install the *new* fonts and *new* archetype file!!!

-Frank.