Re: MOre suggestions from players here

Hmmm... May I suggest an alternate for food.

Rather than what you do now, how about a constant rate of food consumption
for all healthy beings.
Then a wounded being eats one more food for every hitpoint healed or spell
point regenned (to account for regaining energy expended)

Then you could have a ring of slow-digestion which slowed down the interval
at which the normal food was eaten, etc.

This seems intuitively to make more sense to me.
--JT
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu