Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1992 20:54:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: "William A. Nagy" <wn0a+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Bug in Crossfire
To: "Joseph L. Traub" <jtraub+@CMU.EDU>

There is a bug in Crossfire that allows weapon speed to wrap around
into the negative numbers, effectively rendering the weapon useless.
One example of this occuring is when you use a dagger +4.

-Bill
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu