More crossfire stuff :)

Well, I finally got the game to run on the different types of decstations here
at my school.. It required me to build a pcf AND an SNF font and hand build
a fonts.dir file (mkfontdir here ignores pcf fonts) and have two entries for
the font, one with a .pcf extension and the other with a .snf extension.

Now there are still some problems, so I thought I'd bring them up here.

Okay first.. paralyze, icestorm, and flaming hands seem WAY over powerful
for the amount of spell points they cost.  Please consider balancing them
ASAP.

Second, there is a bug somewhere in the shop code which I'm going to try and
track down tonight, and will send diffs when I fix it.

Basically what happens is go into a shop and pick up a few small items that
you can buy individually, but cannot afford altogether.

Try and leave the shop.. The shop will deduct money from your cash, but will
NOT let you leave, and will NOT mark the items I assume it thinks it has
payed for as payed.

This should be pretty trivial to fix.

Also.. You made sword+4's hard to find.. however a large morningstar with a +1
and a decent strength does about the same amount of nasty damage.

Please consider making morningstars a much less common weapon.

--Moonchilde
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu