Re: supporting > PseudoColor displays...

> Well, in some rigorous testing (ie, I ran it, it popped up windows fine :)
> I checked that changing from == PseudoColor to >= PseudoColor in xutil.c
> works fine, and means you get a color display. Someone with access to the
> One True Source Tree want to whip that change in? (hint, hint! :)
>

> Anthony

Cool....I was the one that orignally wrote the color allocation routines..and
i have meant for some time to optimize the routine/support more color types.

but alas I just haven't had the time. :< but i will try to work on it and
get it to frank.

Also the other thing i would like to add to the color routine is to instead or
allocating colors in the default map...is to find the closest match to our
colors that may already be allocated.

and also...does anybody have time to move that huge array in color.h into the
archetypes file??? it probably should be done...but of course...that is
a lot of time....to move all those numbers :>

Tyler.
tvangod@ecst.csuchico.edu