Re: Full, Current distribution?

>There is also a version 89.3 which was the last that Frank was working on,
>unfortunately, Frank has disappeared off the maps it seems. :<
>
>As far as getting onto this list, not sure what happened to the maintainer of
>the list? anybody know?? does anybody want to take over the job of maintaining
>this thing?

Frank is far away up in northern Norway :-)

----
yrsa 2>finger frankj
<..>
Plan:
Address: 4B-954, Kringsjaa studentby, Sognsv 218, 0864 OSLO, Norway
Can also be found as franktor@yellow.uio.no

I'm off for Christmas vacation, will be back around 3-4. January.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

----

If anybody is willing to maintain the list, I'm sure Frank is happy to
let him (I'm *NOT* speaking for him though) .Anyway I guess you'll just
have to wait until the 3-4. to get any response from him.

Btw .. I think the 89.3 is in the crossedit-0.7 .. :) .Don't flame me if
I'm wrong ...

                                -Lars