Re: crossfire spoilers on Mosaic

Rupert Goldie (rgg@aaii.oz.au) just wrote:

> I have been using latex2html (now up to version 0.4) and I can say that
> it works pretty well. It handles tables and maths by turning  them into
> inlined images. It can even handle embedded Postscript. I have been converting
> our local tech reports with great success. Setting up latex2html can be a bit
> fiddly (you need pbmplus, dvips 5.521, perl) so I can convert the document
> and send the HTML to someone to put on a WWW server if no one else wants to
> do it.

We've got an older version of latex2html here at the site where the
crossfire spoilers have been made available as postscript.  We're
just installing the new version now, so the spoilers will be available
as html and postscript by the end of the day.

Just to remind you, the URL of the cardiff home page is

	http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk:/

and you can get to the spoilers by clicking on the "Fun and Games"
category.

Have fun!

Sy

PS Cardiff has one of the most popular WWW servers in the world at the
moment (10000 requests a day are typical).  Take the time to have a look
around - there's a graphical interface to the worlds largest on-line movie
database, and even a graphical guided tour around the University!