crossfire

Hello,

First I wanted to tell you that I find this game VERY nice and exciting
I appreciate the fact that it is open to new maps ... and that it runs on
UNIX with X (I used to play such games of Atari's ST and PC's)
Do you have a list of all story available. What is the difference between
crossedit and crossfire ? I made crossfire-89.2 work on Sun's solaris 2.2 here
and I had to do several changes in makefiles and c files (mainly for
functions profiles) but also found out 2 core dumps that I fixed.

Thanks again
Olivier
|Olivier BOURDON                      | Address : SUN MICROSYSTEMS        |
|E-Mail : obourdon@France.Sun.COM     |           International Center for|
|Tel : +33 76 41 42 19                |           Network Computing       |
|Fax : +33 76 41 42 41                |           32 av du Vieux Chene    |
|                                     |           38 240 Meylan Zirst     |
| OSI network management developer    |                  FRANCE           |

----- End Included Message -----