Re: Help on using those bags

> The "<", ">", "a" and "d" keys are probably not working satisfactory with
> the bags/containers.  Try to use the mouse-buttons instead.  When you have
> a bag open, the left button will examine items in it, the middle button
> will apply items, and the right button will drop items to the floor (maybe
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you sure about this.  When I use the middle button on an item in a bag it
does not get applied.  Instead it says you must get the item first to use it.
As for the right button, I think that dropping to the floor is good, i use
this to hold treasure and then sell it in shops directly out of my bag.

Some suggestions though....

If a bulky item is in a bag, it should not reduce your speed as much as if you
are wearing it, or, things that you are carrying without a bag should be more
weight.  This would be a bit more realistic.  Although carrying around
everything you ever need without a bag is nice.. there should be some incentive
with using a bag.

Thanks for a good game though......

Byong