Sounds for SUN workstations

I just wrote a little patch to add some sounds to crossfire...

I wrote this tonight and I didn't have enough time to test it.  You might want
to try it, but don't complain if you get a core dump...  :-)

You will find the files in ifi.uio.no:crossfire/incoming.

This will only work on Sun workstations and you will need the rplay library
to hear the sounds (download it from sounds.sdsu.edu:pub/rplay/rplay3.0PL2).

In 'crossfire-0.89.2-sound-diffs.Z', you will find the patch that will change
the source files in the crossfire distribution.

In 'crossfire-0.89.2-sound-files.tar', you will find the sounds files (*.au).

If you are lucky, this might even work as intended...

Send any comments/questions/bug reports to quinet@montefiore.ulg.ac.be.
Feel free to improve the code, as I did this in a hurry.  Please note that
I won't be able to answer your questions before the end of the month.  Sorry
for the delay, but I'm going abroad for a few days.

Have fun !

                                              Raphael Quinet