Keyboard handling

We have rewritten the whole keyboard handling routines and
send them to Frank, hopefully they will be in 89.3 version.
The new bindings handle things like remapping 'alphabetical'
characters and sending messages after that.
Also they allow you to bind a specific action to specific key,
so you can bind 'RUN'-KEYPAD5 to be 'cast heal at me' and heal
yourself while in fight and other such things.
Also there is new and improved help system, but unfortunately
not yet help-files for every command.

	- Markku