Re: Death

Kjetil Torgrim Homme writes:
-> Enough bitching. Anvil is probably right, there are only 10 maps worth
	Agreed.
-> keeping in Crossfire. I'm sure this situation will improve when we get
	I'll actually agree with anvil on that one.
->   - filepaths: These make it a lot easier to remove maps which lack
->     talent.
	Not really you can't remove a map unless you replace it
with something (because of the exit links).
->   - xledit: This editor has a lot of potential, but I think we (Frank)
->     need to get rid of the .om-files to get really useful. I'm not really
->     fond of introducing hacks to support old maps this early in Crossfire's
->     history ;-)
	Crossedit is even better!
->
-> Start drawing maps!
	Were working on it, we'll be releaseing some maps here real
soon with a fairly big patch.
->
->
-> Kjetil T.
	There needs to be a map design philosiphy that is laid in
stone almost. That pevents "giving" away experience or treasure. And
also prevents unwarned, unprovoked, unknown attacks out of nowhere.
	opinouns...suggestions...anyone????

						matt
						matt@cs.odu.edu