character saving

We had few problems with character saving without stuff, but we located
it to player killing his window (not exiting, reality and quit). That
seems to cause emergency_save without your stuff, it looked like it
was to prevent people cheating when they were about to die...
I think we will try to fix the problem when x-connection dies.

	- Markku

P.S. Anyone object a store where you could buy amulet of lifesavings and
     other 'rare' stuff, with prices from 200k -> 1M gold coins.