Re: Oh.. server..

> Oh, crossfire -server comes nowhere near to working. No use
> reporting it's output. It's not even in teh ball park. :)

 What are you running it on ? I've used it successfully under SunOS 4.1.2
and Ultrix 4.2. My only complaint is that crossclient doesn't take the -w
option.

 If you are going to report a bug, it would help if you at least
told us what version of crossfire you are running and what machine and OS
you are using. Read the README that comes with crossfire for explicit
instructions on reporting bugs.

Rupert
--
Rupert G. Goldie, Research Scientist                rgg@aaii.oz.au
Australian Artificial Intelligence Institute