Re: GLobal server

?
> Granted, the system may be far from this for now. (I'm
> not going to be able to play with it myself for a day or two.)
As of right now, crossfire probably can't support more than 6 players
at a time.  The only server to my knowledge which is kept up is the
one on my machine, madhatter.ws.cc.cmu.edu, you use crossrem.pl which
should be part of the crossfire distribution in 88.5 to get added to
the game.
It's my understanding that some people are working on integrating
server support closer into the actual program.  Right now crossfire
gets pretty slow if you have too many people playing and they are too
far apart on the network.
          -Eric
"It seemed like a good idea at the time"
           -The Mad Hatter
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"