Re: dragonblaster

> is there a way of actaully keeping dragonblaster?  One of our players
> struggled all the way around Dragonia II on his own, only to find that
> dragonblaster disappeared as soon as he went outside!  This doesn't
> seem very fair!  Is there any way around this?

Dragonblaster is a very special weapon, since it has both cold and fire
resistance is same item. It's also the gift from Gods, like items you
get when starting playing, so it's disappear as soon as you drop it.
So you better not to drop it.

Although I think that crossfire maps needs more individual items,
I'm not sure if items like dragonblaster are good for game balance.

 -Tero