Re: bitmaps sources for fonts?

>   Could some kind soul make the bitmap tree structure used in
> crossfire-/crossedit 0.7 available someplace?
>
>   We would like to add our own characters to the font, so we need
> the source files for all the bitmaps, not just the created font.
>
>   Regards,
>
> PeterM
> peterm@soda.berkeley.edu

ok....basically, this is the archetypes directory, I will tar up our local
copy here.....note: that we have about 15/20 new archetypes from chico :>

in /arch/chico :>

anyway...look at ifi.uio.no in incoming

arch.chico.tar.Z

Tyler.

ps. Our unicorn horn seems to have a problem of giving the player a
3.0 weapon speed :> oops :>

also....we have a new type of autojoining wall...you will need to add it
to the walls maps